Friday, September 9, 2011

Re-cap and Link Party!

Holy Tomoly!  I'm loving this month's shelves!  I think the great thing about shelves is that they can go in so many different directions.  They all turned out so different but each one just blew me away.  In case you missed it, I kicked things off this week with my bathroom mason jar shelf.

 
Wendy created an adorable cubby shelf to help harness runaway shoes.  What a smart idea!  I love the color and numbers!  I think this would also be great in a bedroom or playroom for toys!


Melinda created a beautiful barn door shelf in memory of her grandfather.  What a beautiful keep sake!  I love the patina from the old pallet.  After this posted, I may have run out and got supplies for my own barn doors... just saying.




And last, (but never least) the Crafty Sisters shared their nightstand shelf.  What a fun nightstand for a kids room!  I love the scrapbook paper back and the book on top.  Too cute!  This could easily be customized for any decor.  Love it.


Aren't they all fun?!  I love being a part of WYLTC. These ladies blow me away each month.  But now its your turn!  We want to see what you'll come up with for this month's theme, shelves.  Remember, if you can call it a shelf, it goes!

LINK PARTY

Please link back to this blog so others can join in on the fun.  You can find our button HERE.

Please only link projects that fit into this month's theme. 

You have a week to link up, so get busy!




2 comments:

Georgina xxx said...

Hey! I'm really sorry, didnt read before i linked up... and couldn't find the delete button :S so sorry. I'll have to get busy and make some cool shelves instead! Ha!

Lyndsey said...

I am so excited that I finally got to participate in one of these :)