Thursday, December 11, 2014

"Adore"--ing Christmas with Craft Goodies

So did you read in Melinda's post yesterday about this being a really busy time of year and forgetting the important things? (Fortunately, I did remember it's my turn to post today before the day was over!)
It's Wendy here today to wrap up this fun week of ornaments and exchanges. I love that I got to be last, it's always so fun to see what the other ladies come up with, but more so this time because they came in real life first!
My little guy is a smaller version of a letter set I put together a few years ago. I loved it then, still love it, an couldn't pass on making a mini version.
I used 1/8 inch mdf just to keep it light and then mod podge and scrap book paper to add in the details.
It was a fun evening spent putting them together. A night full of thoughts of Christmas and good friends. Nothing better, right!
Merry Christmas to you all!

3 comments:

Krystal said...

And I love it so much! I'm blown away by how perfect your little cuts are on this. It's cute in the pic but SOOO cute in person. Thank you!!

Unknown said...

It looks so beautiful... Thanks for sharing..
Jaslynn, Bizbilla

Anonymous said...

I just came across this on Pinterest and I love it! Is there a pattern available anywhere? Thanks for any help!