Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Spiders- Sassy Sanctuary

Hello Wood You Like to Craft readers!  This is Krystal form Sassy Sanctuary sharing the easiest little Halloween craft today.  Cute little spiders!!!


They are kinda silly but sure look cute mixed in with your Halloween display. 


And the best part is they were seriously so quick and easy.  I made these start to finish (including the shopping trip) during one kindergarten school day.

All you need is a couple of wooden balls. (these were labeled "doll heads" at Micheals)
wire
black paint
rhinestones for eyes
a hot glue gun
and a drill.

then you drill eight little holes into the sides of the wood balls (4 on each side), paint it black, add wire legs (hot glue into place), and stick on the eyes.  So easy!


And because they were SO easy, I think this might just be my shortest blog post ever!  But what else can I say, go make some spiders for your display this afternoon!  :)

And be sure to come back tomorrow to see what other Halloween goodness Wendy has in store for you!

Thanks for reading!






1 comment:

Nicole@CraftySisters-nc said...

I love these Krystal! I've got to make some for me! I have bags of those balls stashed away wondering what I'd ever use them for! Thanks for the great idea!:)