Friday, February 10, 2012

Love Linky Party!

I just {LOVE} Wood you like to craft!!!  It is so much fun seeing how one idea can translate into so many different but equally fabulous projects!

In case you missed it, I kicked things off with my "love" heart door hanging...


Then the Crafty Sisters shared their take with a natural, woodsy heart hanging of their own.  Isn't it lovely?!  I just adore all that wood grain!



Wendy followed with her little love birds and tree.  Aren't they just the cutest?!  I just love all the little details on the birds... but I think that tree is particularly wonderful!


And then Melinda wrapped it up with her book-page heart.  I had no idea you could cut a whole book with a scroll-saw.  Isn't she brilliant?!  And her heart is totally adorable!


Thanks so much for playing along ladies.  You guys always impress and inspire me!

But now its your turn!!!  We want to see all on YOUR "Love" wooden crafts!

Please include our button in your post or on your blog somewhere so others can join in...

And please remember, this link party is for WOOD projects only with the "LOVE" theme.  Thanks!

Can't wait to see your great ideas!!

1 comment:

Laree said...

Love this month's theme! FYI: I tried to add your button to my post, but I got a message saying the html was broken. Not sure if I was just being stupid or if something is wrong!