Thursday, July 4, 2013

4th Of July Banner Crafty Sisters

Happy 4th of July!
Candace and I hope you are having a wonderful holiday
and we're excited to share our cute little wood Patriotic banner with you!
It's pretty simple~we just made elongated pennants approximately 4 x 10 inches.
We cut them from 1/8" MDF, it's perfect for banners, not too heavy, not too thick, and makes them
a whole lot sturdier to store and hang.
What made these pennants fun was that we cut out a separate piece to layer on the top.
Scallop, round and triangle edges add a bit of pop and depth to each pennant.

I find that my banners all end up looking very similar though, I can resist to bejewel them
for a little pop!  I guess it's okay to go along with today's "sparklers" right?!
Wishing you the best from Crafty Sisters and a very grateful thanks for all those
who serve to make our freedom possible!

1 comment:

Krystal said...

So cute! I love the bling. And adding the top pieces is so much fun! Great idea!